[Sls-slp] FW: Confirmation of appointment with (JPL Conference) on 4/7/2011 08:00 AM

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 24 18:36:22 UTC 2011

Dear SLP WG,

Our next telecom  will be THURSDAY April 7 starting at 8 AM PST (5 PM European Summer Time) on the continuing review of the Prox-1 Data Link Layer Blue book will be as per below.
Please note the DIFFERENT Phone number below for the telecon.
Our latest WG version resides on the CWE under the URL:

http://tinyurl.com/4tmwwot

The file names to look for have March 23 embedded in the filenames.

You should now be able to view the Full Duplex Diagram (6.4.2) in the document itself (I converted to Office 2011 for the MAC).
If you are still having trouble viewing it – I attached the PDF file with the March 23 date in the filename as well.

As always your comments are welcome.

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG