[Sls-slp] Re: Next CCSDS SLS-SLP Telecon on Prox-1 Data Link Layer book review

Kazz, Greg J (313B) greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 18 20:42:00 UTC 2011

All,

I have put the update (based upon the discussion at the previous SLP telecon held on Feb 15, 2011) onto the CWE at

http://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fsls%2fdocs%2fSLS-SLP%2fMeeting%20Materials%2f2011%2fSpring&FolderCTID=&View={16ACDA38-FFA3-4657-8F27-B166C23C24A2}

Note that this version still contains some open assigned actions taken during last weeks telecon to be filled in shortly.
The review will continue with those action items first and then proceed to the beginning of Chap. 5 where we left off.

Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG