[Sls-slp] Security, NGU and New TC services and there effect on COP-1

Cosby Matthew MCOSBY at qinetiq.com
Wed Oct 14 10:10:45 UTC 2009

Ed,

I mean that this system isn't very elegant. It would appear, to the
outside world, that we have just shoehorned in a security layer to fit
an existing implementation. Obviously we should be mindful of the
existing hardware, but we need to balance this with a correct technical
solution.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matthew Cosby

QinetiQ Space
Cody Technology Park
Ively Road, Farnborough
Hants, GU14 0LX

Tel:

01252 396313

Email:

mcosby at QinetiQ.com

Fax:

01252 392969

Web:

www.QinetiQ.com

QinetiQ - The Global Defence and Security Experts