[Sls-slp] JAXA RID against OID Frame

Kazz, Greg J greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 3 17:21:35 UTC 2009

G.P.,

But a Space Packet can contain a Secondary Header, which could contain useful data as well. So in that sense, OID Packet also makes sense. In other words, discarding an "Idle Packet" can have a drawback or unintended consequence. CCSDS needs to use consistent terminology across the board and I think that is what this JAXA rid is pointing out. I am looking forward to Marjorie's responses to those rids as well.

thanks,

Greg