[Sls-slp] Greg Kazz comments to NASA actions on Prox-1 C&S sublayer specification 5-year Review

Kazz, Greg J greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 4 22:37:49 UTC 2009

All,

Please see attached my comments in line within the draft document, started by Gian-Paolo in Colorado Springs.
I have also posted this document in the CWE as:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fsls%2fdocs%2fSLS%2dSLP%2fDraft%20Documents&FolderCTID=&View=%7b16ACDA38%2dFFA3%2d4657%2d8F27%2dB166C23C24A2%7d

Your comments are most welcome.

P.S. G.P.,

I agreed with most of your comments that you documented however, there are a few that I have a problem with - mostly in Annex B.

best regards

Greg