[Sls-slp] AOS & TM OID Changes

Cosby Matthew MCOSBY at qinetiq.com
Thu Sep 25 12:49:24 UTC 2008

Dear all,

At the Washington meeting I was given the action to edit the AOS and TM
books to remove the reference of "Idle Transfer Frame" and replace it
with "OID Transfer Frame". I have placed the edited documents on the CWE
(Link Here)
<http://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fsls%2fd
ocs%2fSLS-SLP%2fDraft%20Documents%2fOID%20Work&FolderCTID=&View=%7b16ACD
A38-FFA3-4657-8F27-B166C23C24A2%7d> .

The TM book edits include what we agreed at the Washington working group
meeting and a further modification to 2 figures (Figure 4-8 & 4-10).

The AOS book contained a few more "Idle Transfer Frame" references, so
can you ensure that I have captured all of them.

I intend to present these changes, at the Berlin meeting, which I
believe is on Thursday 16th Oct.

Regards,

Matt.

Matthew Cosby

QinetiQ
Bldg X107 Rm G003
Cody Technology Park
Ively Road, Farnborough
Hants, GU14 0LX

Tel:

01252 396313

Email:

mcosby at QinetiQ.com

Fax:

01252 392969

Web:

www.QinetiQ.com <http://www.qinetiq.com>

QinetiQ - The Global Defence and Security Experts

The information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent
correspondence is private and is intended solely for the intended
recipient(s).  The information in this communication may be
confidential and/or legally privileged.  Nothing in this e-mail is
intended to conclude a contract on behalf of QinetiQ or make QinetiQ
subject to any other legally binding commitments, unless the e-mail
contains an express statement to the contrary or incorporates a formal Purchase Order.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on such information is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be
monitored and recorded for business purposes including security, audit
and archival purposes.  Any response to this email indicates consent
to this.

Telephone calls to QinetiQ may be monitored or recorded for quality
control, security and other business purposes.

QinetiQ Limited
Registered in England & Wales: Company Number:3796233
Registered office: 85 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6PD, United Kingdom
Trading address: Cody Technology Park, Cody Building, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX, United Kingdom
http://www.qinetiq.com/home/notices/legal.html