[Sls-slp] SLS-SLP Presentation to SLS area Plenary

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Thu Jun 12 14:31:46 UTC 2008

Dear All,
        as you know we are investigating on the ESA study of pre-emptive
retransmission for TC with Marjorie de Lande Long.

In Crystal City, as reported on the SLS-SLP Presentation to SLS area
Plenary, it was mentioned that "Pre-emptive retransmission for TC already
used by JAXA and NASA/JPL."

We would really appreciate knowing some details on the NASA/JPL (Ed? Greg?
) and JAXA (Takahiro?) implementations of this feature also to understand
how much those implementations are within the line of the current
standards.

Thank you all for your collaboration.

Gian Paolo Calzolari

Gian Paolo Calzolari