[Sls-slp] Update to Prox-1 GB Frame Selection Performance

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 19 22:58:10 UTC 2007

All,

Attached in Word is an update to the text describing the performance of
operating the Prox-1 link bi-directionally. Matt Cosby has added these
performance curves to the text based upon discussions at the January 2007
meeting in Colorado Springs.

Please review this attachment and let me know if you have any comments by
April 2, 2007.

I have also placed a copy of this document into the SLS-SLP folder on the CWE.
See
http://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2fsls%2fdocs%2fSLS%20Area%2fDraft%20Documents&FolderCTID=&View=%7b16ACDA38%2dFFA3%2d4657%2d8F27%2dB166C23C24A2%7d

My plan is to update the draft Proximity-1 Green Book with this section and
send the Green Book to the secretariat for final editing before release.

thanks,

Greg Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG