[Sls-slp] Re: June 2007 "NASA-CMLP" Report

Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int
Fri Jun 22 18:52:27 UTC 2007

Dear Adrian,

An Action item was created for Les Deutsch in IOAG-11 on the matter. I cannot
give you the action reference number right away, but it will come with the
IOAG-11 minutes of meeting.

Best Regards,

Klaus-Juergen

             "Adrian J. Hooke"
             <adrian.j.hooke at na
             sa.gov>                                                      To
                                        CCSDS Space Protocols Working Group
             21/06/2007 11:59           <spwg at mailman.ccsds.org>, Space Link
                                        Services Area
                                        <sls at mailman.ccsds.org>,
                                        sls-slp at mailman.ccsds.org,
                                        sls-hru at mailman.ccsds.org,
                                        sis-ipo at mailman.ccsds.org
                                                                          cc
                                        Leslie J Deutsch
                                        <leslie.j.deutsch at jpl.nasa.gov>,
                                        Frank.J.Stocklin at nasa.gov, "John
                                        Rush(HQ-CG000)"
                                        <john.j.rush at nasa.gov>, "James A.
                                        Costrell" <James.Costrell at nasa.gov>,
                                        warren.l.martin at jpl.nasa.gov,
                                        Klaus-Juergen Schulz
                                        <Klaus-juergen.schulz at esa.int>
                                                                     Subject
                                        Re: June 2007 "NASA-CMLP" Report

At this week's IOAG-11 meeting it was agreed that the CMLP report is
difficult to critique without the large amount of supporting
rationale and analysis that lie behind the summary recommendations.

Accordingly, Les Deutsch of NASA agreed to produce and circulate this
supplementary information. I have CC'd Les and I hope that we will
shortly hear from him with respect for when he expects to have it
ready to distribute.

Klaus-Juergen: please confirm that an IOAG-11 action item exists for
Les to produce this information.

///adrian