[Sls-slp] Re: [Sea-sec] CCSDS SOIS Wireless WG Proposed Charter for Review

Aloizio Pereira da Silva aloizio at dcc.ufmg.br
Tue Jul 31 15:09:01 UTC 2007

Dear Kevin,

Your charter is very well done. But I have two comments. I think it is
important to take into accout inside the charter scope, the wireless
networks. For
instance, we can use wireless sensor network in lunar or Mars surface.
This kind of wireless network is able to provide strongly service for
any environment.

In addition, You have cited about technical research actvities in support
of Wireless Working Group Goal. This is a good idea, I have been looking
for this since I have enter in this group. I think that Phd student in
this field could contribute very much. If you have any discussion about
this question we can talk about.

             *         Federal University of Minas Gerais        *
             *          Department of Computer Science           *
             *         Master Degree in Computer Science         *
             *           PhD Student in Computer Science         *
             *                                                   *
             *            Fundação Getulio Vargas                *
             *         MBA Student in Project Management         *
             * The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems *
             *                   INPE Member                     *
             *                 Aloizio Silva                     *
             *         http://www.dcc.ufmg.br/~aloizio           *
             *      Mobile Computing and Network Optimization     *