[Sls-slp] Re: [CMC E-Poll Alert] RP A5-02 Announcement of Review Opportunity

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 23 19:45:59 UTC 2005

Dear I. Nohara,

Thank you for your comments on that version of the Pink Sheets to the AOS
Space Data Link Protocol.

I have attached a new version of these pink sheets, which I believe
addresses your concerns ab out the proposed changes to the existing document.

Please let me know if these pink sheets are acceptable to JAXA. In this
latest version, the first header pointer field remains at 11 bits. Also,
the new VC Frame Count Cycle Field is optional and its use is signaled by a
'Use Flag' bit within the MPDU header itself.

best regards,

Greg J. Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG