[Sls-slp] Final Comments needed on Prox-1 GB

Greg Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 5 23:45:57 UTC 2005

Dear SLS-SLP WG members,

I have been collaborating with several of you on the review of the
Proximity-1 Green Book. I would appreciate it, if you can give me your
final comments on this document within the next two weeks - by Dec. 21, 2005.

In particular, the first two chapters have been exhaustively reviewed. I
recommend that you focus the remainder of your review upon chapters 3
through 6.

The current version for review is on the public folder in CWE in the
SLS-SLP area under:

http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/sls-slp/default.aspx

Current File name is: From Lester 211-G-0-DRAFT-11-09-05

thanks in advance,

Greg Kazz
Chairman CCSDS SLS-SLP WG