[Sls-slp] Revised Pink Sheets for SLS-SLP Meeting

Greg J Kazz greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 17 17:33:46 UTC 2003

All,

Attached please find the word file, prox1_datalink_pinksheets_newest. It
contains the following changes to the Prox-1 Data Link Pink Sheets
distributed to you via email before.

The changes are:

1)  Section A1.2.3.6  Transmitter Mode

2) Section A 1.4.7  Receiver Mode

3) Annex B

Removes Transmitter Mode and Receiver Mode from the MIB parameters, since
these are now defined in the previous two sections.

4) Annex C (note: as always a non-normative annex)

C4.1.7.1 Transmitter Modes for Mars Odyssey
C4.2.7 Receiver Modes for Mars Odyssey

the remainder of the pink sheets are as before.

I am particularly interested in making sure that the ESA Mars Express
values of Transmitter Mode and Receiver Mode are backward compatible with
the values provided in these pink sheets listed under numbers 1) and 2)
above.  I've asked this question before, but have not received a reply from
ESA.  I would appreciate it, if this can be confirmed before the meeting.

best regards,

Greg Kazz
Chairman SLS-SLP and Prox-1-Build-2 WGs