[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS EP GB draft for discussion

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Tue May 5 17:12:54 UTC 2020

Dear SDLS WG member,

In the frame of our webmeeting tomorrow afternoon, please find attached an update of the SDLS EP draft green book provided by Craig Biggerstaff where I have inserted my inputs and comments (mainly Annex A + miscellenous inputs/comments).

Looking forward to a fruitful webmeeting,
Best regards,
Gilles

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse