[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS EP GB draft for discussion

Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD42)[SGT, INC] craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov
Sun May 3 21:56:28 UTC 2020

Dear SDLS WG members,

Attached is an updated SDLS Extended Procedures Green Book, long overdue.  I believe it answers the outstanding actions from the minutes of our Darmstadt meeting (which Gilles sent recently).  This draft will be a topic for discussion at our virtual Working Group meetings coming up on Wednesday-Thursday.

Best regards,

Craig Biggerstaff
ISS Ground Segment Security Analysis & Response Team (SART)
+1 281 483 2027
craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov<mailto:craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov>
[GSCB Logo]