[Sls-sea-dls] Minutes of the SDLS WG meeting 23-24 Oct 2019

Daniel.Fischer at esa.int Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Mon Nov 11 16:05:16 UTC 2019

Hi Gilles

Thanks for the MoMs.
I have just one question.

In Section 3.2.3, the second question and answer:
- what happens if a key state is changed (e.g. deactivated) while being
associated to a SA?
Key should be deactivated while associated to an active SA. This will be
clarified in the Green Book (same diagram as above mentioned)

Maybe I misunderstood the text. But did we not say that a Key should NOT
be deactivated while associated with an active SA?

Cheers
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
Senior Strategy Officer
Strategy and Transformation Office (OPS-T)
Directorate of Operations
ESA - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64392 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel. +49 6151 90 2718 |  E-mail: Daniel.Fischer at esa.int