[Sls-sea-dls] Next Week's Mtgs

Brandon T. Bailey Brandon.T.Bailey at ivv.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 5 12:03:08 UTC 2018

Working Groups,

Some of you may have heard before but I won't be attending the CCSDS Security or Space Data Link Security working groups next week due to me leaving NASA Civil Service as of 3/29/18. I took a position as Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for TMC Technologies in Fairmont, WV. I started with TMC on 3/30/18 and I continue to support NASA on a part time basis as a contractor. It is unclear if as a contractor I'll be able to support CCSDS so it might not be a goodbye but could be just see you later type of thing. I've enjoyed the last 4 years of working with you guys and hope I can continue working with you guys in some capacity going forward. I know there are some synergies with things ESA, CNES and NASA are working on/towards. I'll still be working at NASA on security projects (i.e. NASA's Blue Team, NASA Secure Coding Stuff, Industrial Control Systems, NASA Spacecraft Simulation/Cyber Range, etc.) so our paths will likely cross again and feel free to contact me anytime.

Brandon Bailey
NASA IV&V - http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ivv/services/cybersecurity.html
Got Secure Code? - https://nen.nasa.gov/web/coding
304-629-8992<tel:304-629-8992>