[Sls-sea-dls] CCSDS SDLS WG meeting draft agenda

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Thu Oct 12 16:38:25 UTC 2017

Dear SDLS WG member,

Please find attached for comments the proposed draft agenda for our upcoming meeting in Den Haag Nov 08-09. I attach also the MoM of our May meeting. Please check the pending action items. The objectives of this meeting are:
*       To finalize extended procedures red book for delivery to CCSDS Technical Editor and Agency Review initiation
*       To progress the Extended Procedures Green Book and finalize its structure

Looking forward to a fruitful meeting,

Gilles Moury
CCSDS SDLS WG chairman

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse
Expert senior "Architecture Bord et Avionique"
Sous-Direction "Architecture, Validation & Intégration"
DSO/AVI  -  Bpi 1416
18, avenue Edouard Belin
F-31401 TOULOUSE Cedex 9
http://www.cnes.fr