[Sls-sea-dls] updated agenda for SDLS WG upcoming meeting

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Thu Nov 2 17:14:55 UTC 2017

Dear SDLS WG member,
Please find attached the updated agenda for our upcoming meeting in The Hagues.

Modification to the agenda: please note that we have a joint session on Monday morning with RFM and SEC WG on Physical Layer Security.

I also attached the latest version of the Extended Procedures red book, prepared by Daniel, incorporating all agreed modifications at our last meeting. This version will be reviewed during the meeting with the objective to finalize its content and issue resolution for agency review.

Looking forward to a fruitful meeting in Den Haag,

Best regards,

Gilles MOURY
SDLS WG Chairman