[Sls-sea-dls] DRAFT CCSDS Cloud Yellow Book

Brandon T. Bailey Brandon.T.Bailey at nasa.gov
Wed Sep 14 23:27:12 UTC 2016

Sec WG and SDLS WG,

I am sending to both lists as the action for Cloud within CCSDS has been briefed and discussed during both WGs. I have attached a DRAFT Yellow Book. I have never written a CCSDS book before so there are some grammar and formatting things that need to be cleaned up but I'm mainly wanting feedback on content. I anticipate we are going to discuss this in detail in Rome but I wanted to provide at least one month for you guys to review the document.

I shared an earlier version with Daniel since he was working directly with me on this but I think the document is in a better spot now and could benefit from a broader review.

Everything is fair game when reviewing this document. Structure, content, etc.

If feedback is provided before we get to Rome, I will incorporate before we get there.

Thanks in advance for anyone who provides feedback!

Brandon Bailey
NASA IV&V - http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ivv/services/cybersecurity.html
Got Secure Code? - https://nen.nasa.gov/web/coding
304-629-8992