[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS Extended Procedures Update

Daniel.Fischer at esa.int Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Sun Mar 27 17:13:22 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Attached the update of the Extended Procedures white book (version 0.7).
So far I have not received any inputs from Bruno or Craig. If I get
something during the week, I will integrate the inputs and distribute a
new update asap.

Cheers,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
Data Systems Manager
Ground Segment Engineering Support Office (OPS-GE)
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Operations

European Space Agency - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718 - Fax: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718
Web: http://www.esa.intS