[Sls-sea-dls] RE: SDLS WG preparatory webconf: connection details

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Mon Mar 14 16:35:17 UTC 2016

FYI - since I set up my meeting reminder based on a 6 hour time difference between the US east and CET, not remembering that the US moved to daylight savings time on 13 March, this telecon starts at Noon EDT and not at 1100 as I originally set in my calendar!

Howie

________________________________
Howard Weiss
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
443-430-8089 (office)
410-262-1479 (cell)
443-430-8238 (fax)
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message