[Sls-sea-dls] CCSDS SDLS Green Book Update following Webex 24 June 2016

Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP] craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 1 22:00:11 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I posted a minor update to the SDLS Green Book at the same location (SLS-SEA-DLS > CWE Private > SDLS Core Green Book).  This update provides new versions of the 'factory' drawings in section 4 so that they all use the same colors and in the same way.  No text has been changed in the document.

Best regards,

Craig