[Sls-sea-dls] AIAA Space Paper on Extended Procedures

Brandon T. Bailey Brandon.T.Bailey at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 7 01:58:21 UTC 2016

What is the groups thought on doing a paper on the Threat Green Book. I'm not sure if they will be doing a cyber track or not but "cyber" was talked about quite a bit last year. I think the green book provides a great overview of the threats to space missions. Similar to SDLS, this could be an avenue to promote the book within the community.

I understand Gordon and Howie were main contributors to that book. Not sure who would take the lead or even be interested in writing a paper on the topic. I definitely think it would be a good talk for that venue.

Thoughts?

Brandon Bailey
NASA IV&V
Got Secure Code? - https://nen.nasa.gov/web/coding