[Sls-sea-dls] AIAA Space Extended Procedures Conference Paper

Daniel.Fischer at esa.int Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Wed Aug 17 07:44:50 UTC 2016

Dear all

Thanks a lot for the comments I received. I included all of them.
Please find attached the (almost) final version of the paper that I will
submit tomorrow.

If you have any last minute comments, please let me know.

Cheers,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
Data Systems Manager
Ground Segment Engineering Support Office (OPS-GE)
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Operations

European Space Agency - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718 - Fax: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718
Web: http://www.esa.int