[Sls-sea-dls] Key Verification using CRC & OTAR Issue

Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int
Wed Apr 20 07:38:27 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I have just talked to Daniel. We both suggest to handle this point on the
already agreed telecon on the 26 May.

Kind regards,

Ignacio

Ignacio Aguilar Sánchez
Communication Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department

European Space Research and Technology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Tel. (31) 71 565 5695
Fax (31) 71 565 5418
Email: ignacio.aguilar.sanchez at esa.int
www.esa.int