[Sls-sea-dls] RE: SDLS Green Book drawings

Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP] craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 14 18:41:09 UTC 2016

Oops - I had forgotten that CCSDS mailing lists strip off any Visio attachments.  Here is a PNG version of the new diagram for your amusement.

From: sls-sea-dls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [mailto:sls-sea-dls-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:35 PM
To: Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int; sls-sea-dls at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [Sls-sea-dls] SDLS Green Book drawings

Dear Ignacio and all WG members,

Attached is the Visio file for all the drawings I have contributed to the 350.5 SDLS Green Book so far, except for the ones that are duplicates from the 355.0 Blue Book.

Please review especially the drawing named "Generic Rcv"; it is new, and answers my action from Cleveland to provide Ignacio with a receiving-end counterpart of the generic "factory" diagram already in the GB draft.  If you see any errors, please let me know.  (The other diagrams have been given minor edits for graphical consistency, but no modification of the overall flow.)

Best regards,

Craig

JSC Security Analysis & Response Team
2101 NASA Parkway, Mail Code CD22, Houston, TX 77058
281-483-2027

File attachment: 350x5g1 drawings.vsd

The file attached to this email was removed

because the file extension is not allowed.