[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS Extended Procedure draft 0.5

Daniel.Fischer at esa.int Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Wed Nov 4 09:05:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Please find attached the current draft of the SDLS Extended Procedures
(for a reading experience without loosing your mind, I would propose to
look at it in Final View)

Notable Changes:
- Implemented actions [SDLS0315/05] (TLV format) and my part of
[SDLS0315/07] (Baseline Mode)
- General Streamlining of the document (reference update and wording
alignment)
- Update of Key Management Service description (now with state machine)
and procedures

I will also prepare a short presentation with the most relevant changes
for next week.

I am still missing input from Bruno and Craig ([SDLS0315/05],
[SDLS0315/06], [SDLS0315/07]).

See you all next week.
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
Data Systems Manager
Ground Segment Engineering Support Office (HSO-GE)
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Human Spaceflight and Operations

European Space Agency - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718 - Fax: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718
Web: http://www.esa.int