[Sls-sea-dls] SDLS interoperability test report

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Wed Mar 18 17:56:02 UTC 2015

Dear CCSDS SDLS WG member,

In response to Action Item SDLS1114/04, please find attached the draft SDLS Interoperability test report, for comments. The objective is to finalize this test report (yellow book) at our next week meeting together with the SDLS blue book, so we can issue a resolution towards the CESG for publication of the SDLS blue book.

Looking forward to a fruitful meeting next week in Pasadena,

Best regards,
Gilles Moury
SDLS WG chairman

Gilles MOURY
CNES Toulouse
Expert senior "Plateforme Satellite"
ECSS Technical Authority chairman
Sous-Direction "Techniques Véhicule, Architecture & Intégration"
DCT/TV-RA  -  Bpi 1416
18, avenue Edouard Belin
F-31401 TOULOUSE Cedex 9
http://www.cnes.fr