[Sls-sea-dls] CNES presentations for SDLS WG meeting

Moury Gilles Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr
Fri Nov 7 15:45:11 UTC 2014

Dear SDLS WG member,

Please find attached 2 presentations prepared by Bruno Saba in response to AI 0412/07 and 1012/07 dealing with:

-       AOS simulator for AOS:
-       SDLS monitoring & control messages:

I attach also the proposed agenda for our Wednesday/Thursday meeting:

Looking forward to a fruitful meeting next week,

Best regards,

Gilles Moury
SDLS WG co-chair