[Sls-rng] Fw: [CESG] RE: Results of CESG poll closing 15 March 2010

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon Mar 22 05:23:03 EST 2010

This is to inform you that our PN Green Book is advancing to the next
approval cycle (CMC).

See between the lines the appreciation of our group's work by the CCSDS
management.

Regards, Enrico
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 22/03/2010 11:20 -----

Jean-Luc Gerner/estec/ESA
21/03/2010 22:30

Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA
cc

Subject
Fw: [CESG] RE:  Results of CESG poll closing 15 March 2010

Congratulations!

Jean-Luc Gerner
TEC-ET
Tel: +31 71 565 4473
----- Forwarded by Jean-Luc Gerner/estec/ESA on 21/03/2010 22:28 -----

"Shames, Peter M (313B)" <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Sent by: cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
19/03/2010 18:53

"Hooke, Adrian J (9000)" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>, CCSDS Engineering
Steering Group - CESG Exec <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [CESG] RE:  Results of CESG poll closing 15 March 2010

Adrian,

You are quite correct that either I or Takahiro should have reviewed this
document.  All I can plead is that it is totally out of my area of
expertise and that I have been overwhelmed with other more pressing
matters.  This group has a long history of excellent work and I just
trusted that they had done the right thing.

Nevertheless I should have reviewed it for clarity and conformity to the
CCSDS norms.  I have done so and now can say: approve unconditionally.

Regards, Peter