[Sls-rng] Fw: [Sls-rfm] CCSDS Meetings next week in Pasadena (alert)

Donald P Olsen Donald.P.Olsen at aero.org
Wed Apr 29 11:41:04 EDT 2009

Enrico et al

As of this morning there is a report of only one fatality due to Swine
Flue in California.

Don

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Sent by: sls-rng-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
04/29/2009 01:56 AM

sls-rfm at mailman.ccsds.org, sls-rng at mailman.ccsds.org
cc

Subject
[Sls-rng] Fw: [Sls-rfm] CCSDS Meetings next week in Pasadena (alert)

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 29/04/2009 10:55 -----
"Lee, Dennis K" <dennis.k.lee at jpl.nasa.gov>
29/04/2009 10:30

"Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int" <Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int>
cc

Subject
RE: [Sls-rfm] CCSDS Meetings next week in Pasadena (alert)

Enrico,

California most likely declared a state of emergency so that they could
request additional federal funds, so it is probably not as serious as the
announcement sounds yet.  As far as I know, there have been only 11
confirmed cases of swine flu in California and no fatalities.  You can
monitor the situation here in Los Angeles through the LA County Department
of Public Health webpage http://www.lapublichealth.org/SwineFlu_BOS.htm ,
or visit the Center of Disease Control webpage
http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/ for nationwide statistics.

Dennis