[Sls-rng] Fw: [SLS-CC] TAXI Airport to Heppenheim

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Wed Sep 26 04:33:07 EDT 2007

Courtesy of Gian Paolo
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 26/09/2007 10:32 -----

Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA
25/09/2007 23:55

"SLS Channel Coding Working Groups" <sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>
cc
Jean-Luc Gerner/estec/ESA at ESA, Gilles Moury <Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr>, Enrico
Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA, "Greg J. Kazz" <Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Aaron
Kiely" <aaron.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject
[SLS-CC] TAXI  Airport to Heppenheim

Dear All,
        some persons have been asking me about taxi service between
Heppenheim and the airport.

I made a quick search and I found these two web pages
1)      http://www.flutax.com/Heppenheim.htm
2)      http://www.gotaxi.de/taxi-heppenheim-bergstr-mietwagen.06252.html

The first one mentions some offers from 4 companies.
1.a) Seeger´s Flughafentransfer says 49 Euros --->
http://www.seeger-flughafentransfer.de/
http://www.seeger-flughafentransfer.de/ (on their own web site says 43 fro
1 or 2 persons)
1.b) Airport Express Bergstrasse says 56 Euros --->
http://www.taxi-bensheim.de/airliner/  http://www.air-liner.de/preise.html
1.c) TAM-Flughafentransfer is a company from Darmstadt. --->
http://www.firemove.de/tam/home.htm they give you the price on request
1.d) Rhein-Main Transfer says 63 Euros. Also this one is a company from
Darmstadt. ---> http://www.rheinmaintransfer.de/
http://www.rheinmaintransfer.de/

The second one mentions an additional company.

The companies with their own web site can also be contacted by e-mail.
They offer also to pick you up at the airport giving an appointment based
on your flight data (sometimes is worth to call them again when you land
and in the time you collect your luggage they arrive at Frankfurt Airport.
Taking a taxi in Frankfurt Airport will normally be more expensive and
subject to taxi-meter (i.e. no fixed price).

You may find this information useful, however note that this information
is just the result of my web search and of my (limited) understanding of
German Language.
As such, it is provided as is and it is neither official nor supported by
ESA and/or CCSDS.
If any official information in this respect will be available, I will
inform you accordingly.

Best regards

Gian Paolo Calzolari
SLS-CC Chair