[Sls-rng] Re: [Sls-rfm] RFM and RNG logistics for Fall 2007

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 14 08:39:21 EDT 2007

At 04:48 AM 9/14/2007, Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int wrote:
>this is to remind you that the deadline for input papers is
>September 23. Papers received after the deadline will be discussed
>in April 2008.

Enrico: for your information, the NASA "Coding, Modulation and Link
Protocols" (CMLP) team is preparing to send their "draft final
report" to the IOAG next week. As soon as it is transmitted, I will
forward a copy to the SLS Area. I hope that this delivery will be
before September 23.

Best regards
Adrian

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG) and
CCSDS Technical Liaison to the IOAG