[Sls-rng] Fw: [Cesg-all] Re: CCSDS Meeting registration has closed

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Jan 11 02:10:50 EST 2007

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 11/01/2007 08:10 -----

"Adrian J. Hooke" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>
Sent by: cesg-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
10/01/2007 19:55

CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
cc
CCSDS Management Council <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject
[Cesg-all] Re: CCSDS Meeting registration has closed

At 04:33 AM 1/10/2007, Adrian J. Hooke wrote:
Registration is now closed to new attendees. If this causes any hardship,
case-by-case additions may be made.

I have put out a call to all currently-registered attendees and so far a
few people have canceled. Here's the procedure if you have a "hardship
case" of a key WG member who has not yet registered and yet who must
attend:

1. If you have not already done so, send an e-mail to the CCSDS
Secretariat <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org> (NOT TO ME) indicating the
name and other coordinates of the WG member and the list of meetings that
are requested.

2. The Secretariat will prepare a waiting list of all of these people. If
vacancies open up I will invite people to register based on apparent
priority (e.g., I will give an established WG member higher priority than
a newcomer).

If you are a regular WG member and you have already made travel plans,
then obviously you are going to show up. However, in this case - depending
on how many people cancel - we *may* have to issue you with a special
badge that may assign you lower seating priority in the meeting rooms and
that may not include your access to the complimentary refreshments or
lunches.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but everyone had early and multiple
warnings to register in advance and if you failed to do this then you have
only yourself to blame.

Best regards
Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)