[Sls-rng] Fw: [CESG] CCSDS Conference from 1.-12.10 in Heppenheim and Darmstadt - announcement of sightseeing trips

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri Aug 24 02:42:09 EDT 2007

FYI, Enrico
----- Forwarded by Jean-Luc Gerner/estec/ESA on 23/08/2007 22:32 -----

marita.roth at esa.int
Sent by: cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
02/08/2007 11:32

liaisons at mailman.ccsds.org, observers at mailman.ccsds.org,
cmc at mailman.ccsds.org, cesg at mailman.ccsds.org
cc
Nestor.Peccia at esa.int, Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int,
Andrea.Kerruish at esa.int, Angelika.Slade at esa.int
Subject
[CESG] CCSDS Conference from 1.-12.10 in Heppenheim and Darmstadt -
announcement of sightseeing trips

Dear CCSDS members,

We would like to announce two guided tours in Heppenheim and Darmstadt on
the
occasion of the CCSDS conference starting on 1st October. One of them is
the
so-called lantern walk in the old part of Heppenheim. It will take place
on
Tuesday, 2nd October. This walk takes about an hour, leads you through the
very nice old city center of Heppenheim and tells you some nice local
stories/fairy tales  about the area by means of cut outs inside the
lanterns,
which are illuminated at night.

This guided tour is offered in English and costs about 4 Euro/Person.
Please
signal your interest to me at your earliest convenience by e-mail.

The second option we can offer is a guided tour through Darmstadt (about 1
hour) and a 2-hour tour through the famous Art Nouveau quarter of
Darmstadt,
the so-called Mathildenhöhe.  Lunch could be offered in between in a
traditional restaurant in the city center at your own expenses. This tour
takes place on Sunday, 7th October and can accommodate a max. number of 25
participants. So please register also with me by e-mail at your earliest
convenience. The price per person has not been confirmed yet, but  will
certainly not exceed 15 Euro if at all.

To whom it may concern: You may want to forward this announcement to your
working group members (for ADs) and your constituencies.

Kind regards,

Marita Roth
European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
Dept.: OPS-G
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt
tel:+49.6151.90.2107,fax: +49.6151.90.3412
e-mail: marita.roth at esa.int
www.esa.int/esoc