[Sls-rng] First Call (to the CESG-ALL) for hotel reservation - informal inquiry conclusion

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Apr 10 09:05:44 EDT 2007

Dear All,

out of 33 RFM and 25 RNG members only 9 persons stated their preference as
follows:

5 persons for meeting as planned together with all other working groups,
the rationale being that they need to also attend other meetings;

4 persons for meeting independently from other working groups.

Two other members asked for additional info but did not express an
opinion. Note that the chairman abstained from voting.

As a result, we will need to stay where the other groups meet. I suggest
you booked the hotel as soon as the call for registration is issued.

Regards, Enrico