[Sls-rng] tentative dates and venue for next meeting

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Thu Oct 5 08:48:44 EDT 2006

Dear All,

contrary to what discussed in Rome, my conflict with a meeting of the CEPT
has vanished due to a slight shift of the CEPT schedule for 2007.

I discussed the issue with our AD who suggested we meet together with all
other WGs. This is fine with me as long as we finish by January 19
(Friday) so as to be able and attend the CEPT meeting in Europe on January
22 (Monday.)

Therefore, I propose that our WGs meet from January 16 (Tuesday) thru
January 19.

The venue is set: Colorado Springs, USA.

Please let me know if you have problems with such schedule.

Best Regards, Enrico