[Sls-rng] [CESG] CCSDS Spring 2006 meeting in Rome

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Nov 1 02:34:24 EST 2005

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 01/11/2005 08:33 -----

Jean-Luc Gerner
31/10/2005 17:36

        To:     Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA, Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA at ESA,
greg.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov @ ESA, pen-shu.yeh at gsfc.nasa.gov @ ESA
        cc:     Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr @ ESA
        Subject:        [CESG] CCSDS Spring 2006 meeting in Rome

Dear all,
Any intention to contribute to SpaceOps with a paper? Let me know.
Please pass around to your WG members.

regards
Jean-Luc Gerner
TEC-ETN
Tel: +31 71 565 4473
----- Forwarded by Jean-Luc Gerner/estec/ESA on 31/10/2005 17:34 -----

"Adrian J. Hooke" <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>
Sent by: cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org
17/10/2005 16:56

        To:     CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
        cc:     CCSDS Secretariat <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>, Jean-Marc Soula
<Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr>, Eduardo Bergamini
<e.w.bergamini at stanfordalumni.org>, e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br, Mike Kearney
<Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov>, andrew.dowen at jpl.nasa.gov

Please note the following from Loredana - it looks likely that our next
(Spring 2006) CCSDS plenary-style meeting will be in Rome from 12-16 June
(the week before SpaceOps). We would probably hold a CESG meeting later on
Friday afternoon (16 June) and all day on Monday (19 June).

FYI, it also looks as though the CMC meeting will be held in Moscow the
beginning of the week after SpaceOps, probably 26-28 June, though this is
not yet fully confirmed.

NOW IS THE TIME TO START PLANNING TO BOMBARD SPACEOPS WITH CCSDS PAPERS. The abstract deadline is one month away (15 November) so please activate
your WG networks and get abstracts written and submitted. Our members of the SpaceOps program committee (CC'd above) should also
think about whether a session containing some tutorials or short courses
by key CCSDS personnel would be possible.

Best regards
Adrian

Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:57:23 +0200
From: Bruca Loredana <loredana.bruca at asi.it>

Adrian,
I confirm the possibility of hosting the Spring 2006 CCSDS meetings in
Rome. Last week we met the responsible of the meeting facility in Rome.
The facility is owned by the Italian Ministry for Internal Affair and
hosts the fireman operation control centre and training centre. There are
20 rooms (40 participants/room), internet, canteen, and it is available
for the week before SpaceOps. Within the end of this week, we have to
visit again the facility and discuss with them the logistics concerning
internet connection, coffee break organisation, security procedure for
visitors acceptance. Next  week I shall provide more details and updated
information during the CMC meeting.
Kind regards,
Loredana

P.S. The facility in Pisa has been left out because of few numbers of
available rooms (e.g. 3 big rooms (100-150 people, 4 small rooms)