[Sls-rng] input paper list for the Spring 2005 meeting

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Mon Mar 14 09:37:09 EST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

time has come for me to draft an initial agenda for our meeting.

There are still 5 actions open from the last meeting. I would assume that as
a minimum 5 input papers are submitted.

Could I have an indications of the paper(s) you intend to submit by the end
of this week?

Please remember that the goal of our meeting is the release of the first
draft white book on regenerative ranging.

I would therefore kindly ask actionees to deliver their inputs even if they
do not plan to attend the meeting and to make sure that their colleagues will
present them.

Waiting for your input list,

Best Regards, Enrico