[Sls-rfm] Spring 2024 RF&M Meeting

Lee, Dennis K (US 332G) dennis.k.lee at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Apr 2 01:02:23 UTC 2024

Dear RFM WG,

I hope you are all doing well.  The CCSDS RF&M meeting will take place on Tuesday April 30 from 8:45-12:30 (morning session) and 13:30-17:30 (afternoon session) in Washington DC, USA.    We will also have a joint session with the C&S and SLP working groups on Thursday May 2 during the morning and afternoon sessions.

The deadline for submitting the RF&M input documents is Tuesday April 16, two weeks before our meeting.  Please send me the titles of any input documents you plan to submit so that I can prepare the meeting agenda.

Also please remember to register for the CCSDS meeting if you haven't already done so:  https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/2024SpringReg/NewForm.aspx?&Source=https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/2024SpringReg/Confirm.aspx

Regards,
Dennis