[Sls-rfm] Fall 2023 RF&M Meeting

Lee, Dennis K (US 332G) dennis.k.lee at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 10 12:16:19 UTC 2023

Dear RFM WG,

I hope you are all doing well.  The CCSDS RF&M meeting will take place on Tuesday November 7 from 8:45-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 in Den Haag, Netherlands.    We will also have a joint session with the C&S and SLP working groups on Thursday November 9 from 08:45-12:30 and 13:30-17:30.  The schedule is showing another joint meeting between just RFM and C&S on Wednesday, but I don't think we will need it.

Please send me the titles of any input documents you plan to submit so that I can prepare the meeting agenda.  The deadline for submitting the input documents is October 24, two weeks before the RF&M meeting.

Also please remember to register for the CCSDS meeting if you haven't already done so:  https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/2023FallReg/NewForm.aspx?&Source=https://cwe.ccsds.org/fm/Lists/2023FallReg/Confirm.aspx

Regards,
Dennis