[Sls-rfm] FW: Fall 2023 RF&M Meeting

Lee, Dennis K (US 332G) dennis.k.lee at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 3 11:11:32 UTC 2023

Dear RFM WG,

Please find attached the agenda and input paper list for RFM and joint C&S/RFM and C&S/RFM/SLP meetings next week.  I apologize for getting these out so late.  The computer I was using failed last week, and I have been using a loaner laptop and trying to recover my files all week.  The input documents can be downloaded at https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsls%2Fdocs%2FSLS%2DRFM%2FMeeting%20Materials%2F2023%2FFall.

The RFM meeting will take place on Tuesday Nov 7, while the joint C&S/RFM meeting will take place on Wednesday Nov 8 and the joint C&S/RFM/SLP meeting will be on Thursday Nov 9.  I will be sending out the Webex meeting link for those who are planning to attend remotely.  For those attending in person, I am looking forward to seeing you all and having a productive meeting

Regards,
Dennis