[Sls-rfm] Spring 2023 RFM Meeting

Lee, Dennis K (US 332G) dennis.k.lee at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 3 11:08:58 UTC 2023

Dear RFM WG,

The RFM meeting will take place next week on Tuesday May 9th.  Since we ran a little short of time during the previous meeting, I've reserved a full day this time.  We will have a joint RFM+DDOR session from 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM on 09 May, and a joint RFM+C&S+RFM session on Thursday May 11th.  The meeting agenda and input paper list are attached.

I'll send out the input papers in separate email batches because of the file size.  You can also download the input documents at https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%252Fsls%252Fdocs%252FSLS-RFM%252FMeeting%20Materials%252F2023%252FSpring.

I look forward to a productive meeting and to seeing you all next week in Huntsville.

Regards,
Dennis