[Sls-rfm] Fw: [CESG] NASA's Decision on Hosting the Spring 2022 Technical and CESG Meetings

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Fri Mar 4 08:55:03 UTC 2022

Just received after my email that you can now ignore.

Enrico
----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 04/03/22 09:53 -----

From:   Ignacio Aguilar Sanchez/estec/ESA
To:     Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA, Andrea Modenini/estec/ESA at ESA,
Clemens Heese/estec/ESA at BTEX, Lucana Santos/estec/ESA at ESA, Daniel
Fischer/esoc/ESA at BTEX, Antonios Atlasis/estec/ESA at ESA, Guray
Acar/estec/ESA at ESA, Marek Prochazka/estec/ESA at BTEX
Date:   04/03/22 09:29
Subject:        Fw: [CESG] NASA's Decision on Hosting the Spring 2022
Technical and CESG Meetings

FYI.

Ignacio Aguilar Sánchez
Communication Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department

European Space Research and Technology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Tel. (31) 71 565 5695
Fax (31) 71 565 5418
Email: ignacio.aguilar.sanchez at esa.int
www.esa.int