[Sls-rfm] [EXTERNAL] Re: CCSDS 401 structure naming convention - proposed changes

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Thu Apr 8 15:19:59 UTC 2021

I think the note is a good idea to explain the more general nature of
these transmissions. If a change in terminology is made, I suggest
coordination with C&S and OPT Working Groups, because their blue books
are also using the terms telemetry and/or telecommand.

      ----Jon

*Jon Hamkins*
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division
*O* 818-354-4764 (preferred)   | *M* 626-658-6220 (does not work at home)

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov