[Sls-rfm] CCSDS remote Technical Meetings and CESG Meeting in place of Fall Meeting in Toulouse - reminder

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Sun Sep 27 19:57:29 UTC 2020

Reminder - deadline 1 is tomorrow.

So far I have received the following titles:

Radio Frequency and Modulation: Paper Title
Available/
Distributed
Author
SLS-RFM_20-XX

01
Simultaneous GMSK + PN ranging for the uplink
N/N
G. Sessler
02
On the use of SCCC for Science missions adopting space-to-Earth links in
X-Band
N/N
A. Modenini
06
GMSK/PN Failure Rate Analysis for Lunar Missions
N/N
W. Fong, S. Rodriguez, W. Lee
07
System Analysis of 22 GHz Earth-to-Moon links
N/N
A. Modenini

RIDs concerning CCSDS 401.0-RP-30.1 Agency Review
N/N
Chairman

SLS-C&S_20-YY
C&S WG papers for joint meeting

AI_19-13 – Proposal for simulation channel model
N/N
A. Modenini

VCM implementation
N/N
J. Hamkins

Please do not forget the actions on you and especially AI_20-01 on the PN
register proposal in CS_20-03 for which only an exchange between me and
Victor has taken place to date.

Regards, Enrico