[Sls-rfm] [SLS-CC] Fw: SLS coordination - Fw: Clarification on CMC Action

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Oct 20 10:05:50 UTC 2020

Dear Massimo,

concerning the RFM WG, I believe that the statement

•CCSDS 401.0-B modulation recommendations should support high-rate uplinks
and cross links with ranging

is covered by the current RFM charter already. As said in the past, the
RFM WG is contribution driven and so far we only managed to get one
proposal with a very draft recommendation for the 22 GHz band.

The proposal is raising a number of actions for the next meeting.

Regards, Enrico