[Sls-rfm] Fw: Invitation: C&S Fall meeting #1 (27 Oct 16:00 CET)

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Oct 13 12:07:17 UTC 2020

Info (no agenda yet)

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 13/10/20 14:06 -----

Invitation: C&S Fall meeting #1
Tue 27/10/2020 16:00 - 19:00

Chair:
Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Sent By:
Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA

No Location Information

Massimo.Bertinelli
has invited you to a meeting.  You have not yet responded.

Required:
sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org

Optional:
Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov

Dear all,

as anticipated, I would like to propose 2 slots for our remote C&S
meeting.
With some luck, one slot will be enough, with the second one as back-up.
I will add the actual agenda (so, actual order of the items out of the
agenda already shared) in the coming days.

Best regards,
Massimo
-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=mf8f111d2a8edcb62026b7c7f538b412a
Meeting number (access code): 163 973 1614

Meeting password: DWvYPYav573

JOIN BY PHONE
+44-20-3478-5289 United Kingdom Toll

Global call-in numbers:
https://esait.webex.com/esait/globalcallin.php?MTID=md6355d23ad9eedcb2161bd4b1ce26773

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

If you are a host, click here to view host information:
https://esait.webex.com/esait/j.php?MTID=m346d0bc79c245410e59c9e653b90fe5c

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.