[Sls-rfm] Fw: [SLS-CC] C&S Fall meeting, final agenda

Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Tue Oct 13 09:23:04 UTC 2020

Info

----- Forwarded by Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA on 13/10/20 11:22 -----

From:   Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
To:     "Space Link Coding & Synchronization Working Group"
<sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     Greg.J.Kazz at jpl.nasa.gov
Date:   13/10/20 11:11
Subject:        [SLS-CC] C&S Fall meeting, final agenda
Sent by:        "SLS-CC" <sls-cc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear colleagues,

please find attached the final agenda for the C&S fall meeting: one input
have been withdrawn (compared to the draft agenda) and will be likely
available for the next meeting.
Regarding SLS-CS_20-07 (VCM implementation, NASA), the input addresses
AI_19_04, which has been open for a while. I believe we can
address this offline, without discussion at the meeting. Please let me
have your view about the approach.

For the other inputs: I will provide shortly invitations for the actual
meeting(s).
All the inputs are available in CWE.

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer